TransferMate is one of the world’s leading B2B payments infrastructure-as-a-service companies. Based in Ireland, the company enables individuals and businesses to make seamless, cost-effective cross-border payments in more than 201 countries and 141 currencies.
Reduce false positives & increase workflow efficiencies with AI-powered Smart Alerts
AI-powered transaction monitoring
- Rules library of AML/CFT industry typologies
- No-code self-serve rules builder
- Simplified view of team performance
- Alert prioritization to boost efficiency
- Scalability to billions of transactions
Reduce false positives by 70%
Our solution learns from your analysts and data.
Allows you to prioritize and focus on the greatest risks to your business.
Use your own rules and benefit from AI
Create your own transaction monitoring solution by choosing from our library of red flags and suspicious activity scenarios. Set thresholds based on your risk exposure.
Where rules are unable to detect specific activity, our AI capability fills the gap to precision.
Proven value to our customers
Reduced false positives by up to 70%
Saved 80% of time spent on building risk scenarios
Monitored billions of transactions at 100 TPS with sub second response time
Went live within 2 weeks
Easy to use
- Define and build rules easily with an intuitive interface
- Requires no coding
- Easily adjust thresholds to keep your business safe
Monitor all transactions in one place
- Integrate any data point with any rule
- Opt for our proprietary insights or synthesize them with your own
- Incorporate third-party risk insights
- Apply your risk-based approach via a powerful segmentation engine
- Implement your customer risk scoring seamlessly with API integrations
Powerful alerts and case management
- Speed up decision making for your analysts
- Provide a holistic view of transaction alerts linked to a profile in a single place
- Leverage Smart Alerts – machine learning-powered alert prioritization
Insights to drive business decisions
- Dashboard view of valuable insights
- Explains everything from rule performance to team performance
- Helps manage the team
- Empowers you to make informed decisions regarding changes to rule thresholds
Lumon has provided overseas payments and foreign exchange services to private individuals, small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs), and larger corporates for over two decades.
HTB is working to stay ahead of the rapidly evolving financial crime landscape, and the growing sophistication of fraudsters. To support this work it was looking for a transaction monitoring and screening solution that would meet the needs of its growing customer base while safeguarding the bank’s reputation.