Launching AI-driven Fraud Detection
Careers in Technology
Technology is the largest department at ComplyAdvantage. It comprises engineers with varied skill sets, including software development, data, and machine learning.See open positions
At ComplyAdvantage, we work in multifunctional teams called squads. Each squad includes product, technology, and user experience representatives who focus on developing and improving one of our solutions. Our engineers and engineering managers work within the squads to further enhance our solutions.
- We have a site reliability (SRE) team dedicated to the infrastructure, tooling, and services that our developers depend on. This team standardizes how we use elements such as cloud infrastructure, Kubernetes, and observability services. That frees up our engineers developing products to focus on building innovative software.
- ComplyAdvantage was born in the cloud, so we’re fortunate to work with a dynamic and exciting tech stack that includes Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, Kubernetes, GitLab, Datadog, and Argo.
- As a high-growth company supporting an increasing number of development teams and clients, our needs are evolving. As a result, our solutions need to evolve, too. We are working on exciting projects to help standardize and scale our cloud infrastructure and application platforms.
- Our employees constantly learn through exposure to new technologies and knowledge transfer within the team. Adam says: “People helped me the whole way through my career in tech, and I wouldn’t be where I am today without that. That’s why I pay it forward and do the exact same thing – It’s just part of the culture here.”
- Our technology department also includes the data acquisition team. Its mission is to collect, update and enhance our data about politically exposed persons (PEPs), sanctions, and watchlists.
- Our data must be accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date because our core products (and, ultimately, our customers) rely on it. To gather data, we use automated processes and tools built by our engineers, including web scrapers and machine learning pipelines.
Ready to join us?
We’re seeking accountable, focused, and tenacious people to join us.