Launching AI-driven Fraud Detection
Transaction Monitoring Software Solution
AI-based transaction monitoring software
- Real-time transaction monitoring solution
- Reduction in false positives by up to 70%
- No-code self-serve rules builder
- Scalability to billions of transactions
How Does Our Transaction Monitoring Software Work?
Smart Alerts uses AI-driven prioritization, freeing up time to investigate real risks
Relationship identification uses AI to expose hidden connections & find new risks
Behavioral analytics to detect financial crime with greater insights, for any scenario
Transaction Screening using the most up-to-date global sanctions data available
Why Choose Our Transaction Monitoring Solution?
- Integrate any data points in any rule
- Opt for our proprietary insights or synthesize them with your own
- Incorporate third-party risk insights
- Apply your risk-based approach via a powerful segmentation engine
- Implement your customer risk scoring seamlessly with API integrations
- Easily integrate via RESTful API
- Explore hundreds of out-of-the-box scenarios and models
- Identify underperforming rules in real-time with advanced analytics
- Pre-test rules in live conditions without tech support, and make instant changes
- Scale to billions of transactions
- Audit trail and reporting that is tried and tested with regulators and bank partners across the globe
- Serve hundreds of customers, including some of the largest payments and banking players in the world
What took one of our associates one full week to do can now be done in a matter of hours. With ComplyAdvantage, Paxos saw an 80% improvement in efficiency
Reduce false positives by up to 70%
Automatically monitor transactions to detect suspicious behavior and reduce false positives
Prioritize and focus on the greatest risks to your business with our transaction monitoring system, which automatically monitors transactions to detect suspicious behavior
Validate transactions against over 1300 data sources
Identify real-time sanctions risk in all parts of the payment message via a single API call
Real-time transaction screening with up-to-date sanctions and watchlists data
Automated data collection technology, augmented by human reviews, continuously verifies and extracts data from more than 1300 global sources – including sanction lists, PEPs and RCAs, OFAC, UN, HMT, EU and DFAT.
Watchlists used by our transaction screening software are updated automatically within 15 minutes, eliminating time lags between watchlist updates and your screening system being updated.
Transaction Monitoring Frequently Asked Questions
Transaction monitoring is the ongoing process through which financial transactions are monitored to identify any suspicious activity that may indicate money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crimes.
Transaction monitoring is an important part of a companies AML program as it enables compliance with the latest national and international regulations.
The ComplyAdvantage API enables you to integrate your systems with our services to automate many of the functions available through the web user interface. Our API follows the REST convention and accepts and returns JSON data. View our API docs.
Yes. Our transaction monitoring system can run on any data that you provide to us (data that is captured within a transaction). This not only allows the engine to detect suspicious scenarios, but also allows the tool to speak in your language, using your own variables, codes, definitions, etc that are unique to you.
Related AML Solutions
Identify where your business is exposed to money laundering and fraud risks. Prevent these risks in real-time with our wide range of offerings.
Customer Screening and Monitoring
Optimize the efficiency of AML/KYC screening, reduce friction and automate your onboarding and monitoring.Learn More
Adverse Media Insights
Cut through the noise and analyze true adverse media context at scale with the most accurate adverse information and media entities in the world.Learn More
Screen against real-time sanction and watchlist data and bethe first to know about critical changes to your customers’ risk status.Learn More